LineageOS 14.1 on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
In this article, we will guide you on how to install LineageOS 14.1 on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. This is one of the best cusrom ROMs for Mi Mix 2. Thanks to Cenkay XDA senior developer for LineageOS 14.1 builds for Mi Mix 2. custom rom mi mix 2
Xiaomi released Mi Mix 2 in 2017 September, with 5.99 inches 1080 x 2160 pixels display. This device is loaded with Snapdragon 835 chipset, Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo) CPU, Adreno 540 GPU with 8GB of RAM. This device is packed with 12 MP primary camera, 5 MP front-facing camera with Non-removable Li-Ion 3400 mAh battery.
As we all know LineageOS is live now and CyanogenMod is officially shut down, and according to their official blog, it will be replaced by LineageOS. There will be no CyanogenMod ROM support for any device in the future, so Cm14.1, i.e., CyanogenMod 14/14.1 was the last CyanogenMod ROM. Therefore, here comes the LineageOS 14.1 on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. mi mix 2 custom rom
The Senior members of XDA Cenkay developed the LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. LineageOS 14.1 ROM is based on Android Nougat. This ROM includes some new Android Nougat features with stability improvements and bug fixes. LineageOS 14.1 brings the new look with improved battery performance and many eye-catching features. lineageos 14.1 mi mix 2. Lineageod m mix 2.
Follow the below systematic guide to install LineageOS 14.1 on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. To flash LineageOS 14.1, you need TWRP custom recovery installed on your device. As this an unofficial ROM, it may contain bugs and may not be usable as the daily driver. Follow the guide below to install LineageOS 14.1 on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
- Follow the steps correctly, and at your own risk, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any problem or damage to your device.
- LineageOS 14.1 flash process will erase all data from the device, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your device has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Note: Do refer XDA links for more details and features
- Camera ( Videos And Photos )
- Video Playback
- Audio ( Record and Playback )
Steps to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Xiaomi Mi Mix 2
- Download LineageOS 14.1 and GApps for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below).
- Follow the below guide to install LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Mi Mix 2.
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps.
Comment down your feedback on LineageOS.