About Moto G7 Power
Moto G7 Power came out in February 2019 which shipped with Android Pie 9.0. Moto G7 Power is packed with a 6.2-inch and 3 / 4 GB of RAM with Snapdragon 632 chipset, Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery, and 12 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. LineageOS 16.0 ROM brings Android 9 support for Moto G7 Power. The developer of the LineageOS 16.0 ROM for Moto G7 Power is Bernie_nix.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to Install LineageOS 16.0 ROM in Moto G7 Power
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.