About Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro came out in September 2014 which shipped with Android Kitkat 4.4.2. Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is packed with a 6.0-inch and 3GB of RAM with Snapdragon 801 chipset, Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, and 16MP Camera.
Android 9 Google’s 9th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 16.0 ROM brings Android 9 support for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro. The developer of the LineageOS 16.0 ROM for Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro is GuestK00219.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- SELinux is permissive.
- Zip signature verification needs to be disabled in TWRP.
- Echo on some devices.
- Individual SIM cannot be disabled from settings.
How to Install LineageOS 16.0 ROM in Lenovo Vibe Z2 Pro
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.