About Mi 5X
Mi 5X came out in September of 2017 which shipped with Android Nougat 7.1.2. Mi 5X is packed with a 5.5-inch and 4GB of RAM with Snapdragon 625 chipset, Li-Po 3080 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
LineageOS 16 ROM brings Android 9 support for the Mi 5X. The developer of the LineageOS 16 ROM for Mi 5X is xemisxu.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install LineageOS 16 ROM in Mi 5X
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.