About Redmi 7Xiaomi Redmi 7 was launched in March 2019 with MIUI 10 based on Android 9.0 (Pie). The device sports a 12 MP camera with 2.4 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery that helps in the fast charging of the device. The XDA developer of the LineageOS 17.1 for the device is melles.android. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Location control, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Live Caption, Privacy settings, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be atleast 80% charged for this process.
How to install LineageOS 17.1 In Redmi 7 (Android 10)?
Saqlain Barua says
Is the ROM linked in the article a stable version?
Ravali Reddy says
There are some issues found by users and moreover the ROM is Unofficial
Is the onc and onclite versions same, if not which roms for onc is available , thanks in advance.