About HTC One M8
HTC One M8 was launched in March 2014 that shipped with Android 4.4.2. The device is packed with a 5.0 – inch display and 2 GB RAM with Snapdragon 801 chipset, Li-Po 2600 mAh battery, and 4 MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 17.1 ROM brings Android 10 support for HTC One M8. The developer of LineageOS 17.1 ROM for HTC One M8 phone is bgcngm.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, you have to Unlock Bootloader
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- LineageOS 17.1 ROM for HTC One M8 – Single Sim, Dual Sim
How to install LineageOS 17.1 ROM For HTC One M8
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Will call screening work, if i install lineage os 17.1 without a GApps package on my HTC One M8