About HTC One Max
HTC One Max was launched in October 2013 that shipped with Android 4.3. The device is packed with a 5.9-inch and 2 GB RAM with Snapdragon 600 Chipset, Li-Po 3300 mAh battery, and 4 MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 17.1 brings Android 10 support for HTC One Max. The developer of the LineageOS 17.1 ROM for HTC One Max phone is tarkzim.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader on HTC One Max.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Hardware Encryption.
How to install LineageOS 17.1 For HTC One Max
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.