About Huawei P10 Lite
Huawei P10 Lite came out in March 2017, which shipped with Android 7.0 (Nougat). Huawei P10 Lite is packed with a 5.2 inches screen and 3/4GB of RAM with HiSilicon Kirin 658 chipset, Non-removable Li-Po 3000 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 17.1 ROM brings Android 10 support for the Huawei P10 Lite. The developer of the LineageOS 17.1 ROM in Huawei P10 Lite is DarkJoker360.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc. are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Offline charge (It works by switching to permissive SELinux)
How to install LineageOS 17.1 ROM in Huawei P10 Lite
Follow this guide to install the LineageOS 17.1 ROM in Huawei P10 Lite.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA
hola quiero instalar esta rom y quiero saber cuales son los errores o bugs que tiene esta rom
Teja Pagidimarri says
* Carga sin conexión (funciona cambiando a selinux permisivo)