About Redmi K30 5G
Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G was released in January 2020 with Android 10.0, MIUI 11 version. This device has a 64 MP camera with 6/8 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4500 mAh battery, which helps in the fast charging of the device.
The developer of LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Redmi K30 5G is PeterCxy. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Location control, Privacy settings, Live Caption, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Wi-Fi display is not implemented.
- VoWiFi is not tested.
- There is no 5G toggle. A user can’t disable/enable 5G support. It’s on by default, and it will go to 5G if it can.
- There might be more issues also.
How to install LineageOS 17.1 ROM in Redmi K30 5G (Android 10)
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply