About Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ came out in August 2019 which shipped with Android Pie 9.0. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is packed with a 6.8-inch and 12GB of RAM with Exynos 9825 chipset, Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 17.1 ROM brings Android 10 support for Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. The developer of the LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is Ivan_Meler.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- VoLTE and VoWiFi will not be implemented as they heavily depend on Samsungs framework.
- Advanced S-Pen functionality like gestures.
- 5G connectivity on N976B as android doesn’t have standard implementation for it in place yet.
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 ROM in Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply