About Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus was launched in August 2015 that shipped with Android 5.1.1. The device is packed with a 5.7-inch and 4 GB RAM with Exynos 7420 Octa Chipset, Li-Po 3000 mAh battery, and 16 MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 17.1 brings Android 10 support for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+. The developer of the LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ phone is ripee.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- LineageOS 17.1 for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ – G928F-FD/C/G/I/S/K/L/7C builds (zenlte), G928T/W8 builds (zenltetmo)
How to install LineageOS 17.1 For Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.