Custom ROMs for LG G2
In this article, we have listed the best custom ROMs for LG G2. Also, refer XDA development page for more details and features. Find the below table for custom ROMs for LG G2.
LG released LG G2 in 2013, September with 5.2 inches 1080×1920 pixels display. This device is loaded with Qualcomm MSM8974 Snapdragon 800 chipset, Quad-core 2.26 GHz Krait 400 CPU, Adreno 330 GPU with 2GB of RAM. This device is packed with 13 MP primary camera, 2.1 MP front-facing camera with Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
What is ROM and custom ROM?
ROM stands for read-only-memory. A custom ROM will change the Android operating system with new firmware. Most of the people flash a custom ROM on their device for better performance, better battery life, different features, more stable and faster ROM and to remove the bloatware stock applications put on the operating system by Xiaomi.
For flashing a custom ROM on LG G2 your device must have been installed a custom recovery. In this post, we’ll tell you all the steps in easy words. Below you can find the download links of Custom ROMs for LG G2 with the XDA developer page. Read and proceed carefully:
- Follow the steps correctly, and at your own risk. We are not responsible for any problem or damage to your device.
- Custom ROM flash process will erase all data from the device, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your device has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Note: Do refer XDA links for more details and features
Steps to Install Custom ROMs for LG G2
- Download Custom ROM and GApps for LG G2 and Transfer both files to your device.
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below).
- Follow the below guide to install Custom ROMs for LG G2.
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps.