About Redmi 7A
Xiaomi Redmi 7A was released in June 2019 with Android 9.0, MIUI 11 version. This device has a 13 MP camera with 2/3 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
The developer of the Mokee Open Source Project ROM for Redmi 7A is Luelu. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Location control, Privacy settings, Live Caption, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install the Mokee Open Source Project ROM in Redmi 7A
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.