About Redmi Note 6 Pro
Redmi Note 6 Pro was released in October 2018 with Android 8.1, MIUI 11 version. This device has a 12 MP camera with 3-6 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
The developer of NitrogeOS ROM for Redmi Note 6 Pro is GalacticRogue. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Location control, Privacy settings, Live Caption, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install NitrogeOS ROM in Redmi Note 6 Pro
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.