About OnePlus 5T
OnePlus 5T was launched in November 2017 that shipped with Android 7.1.1. 5T is packed with 6.01 inches and 6/8 GB of RAM with Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset, Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery, and 16 MP Camera.
Android 10. Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. crDroid Android brings Android 10 support for the OnePlus 5T. The +developer of the crDroid Android in 5T is neobuddy89.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Android Auto not functional when connected to the car.
How to install crDroid Android ROM in OnePlus 5T
Follow this guide to install the crDroid Android ROM in your 5T device.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA