About Mi 8 Lite
Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite was launched in September 2018 with MIUI 10.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo). The device sports a 12 MP camera with 4 / 6 GB RAM. It is powered by a 3350 mAh battery that helps in the fast charging of the device.
The XDA developer of the Pixel Experience for the device is nysadev. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Location control, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Live Caption, Privacy settings, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be atleast 80% charged for this process.