About LG V30
LG V30 was launched in September 2017 that shipped with Android 7.1.2. The device is packed with a 6.0- inch display and 4 GB RAM with Snapdragon 835 Chipset, Li-Po 3300 mAh battery, and 16 MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. Pixel Experience ROM brings Android 10 support for LG V30. The developer of Pixel Experience ROM for LG V30 phone is Vamsiraju23.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, you have to Unlock Bootloader
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- SELinux is permissive
- Wifi display (also know as miracast)
- Manual network selection
- If you enable “Ok Google” or “Hey google” hotword, your microphone won’t work on 3rd apps.
- Very rare UI freeze
- If WiFi doesn’t work flash WiFi fix
How to install Pixel Experience ROM For LG V30
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.