About Google Pixel C
Google Pixel C was launched in December 2015 that shipped with Android 6.0.1. The device is packed with a 10.2- inch display and 3 GB RAM with Nvidia Tegra X1, Li-Po 9240 mAh battery, and 8 MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. PixelExperience ROM brings Android 10 support for Google Pixel C. The developer of PixelExperience ROM for Google Pixel C phone is tschmid.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, you have to Unlock Bootloader
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Encryption seems not to work – and has not been tested. -> Pls do not encrypt your data partition yet.
- Keymaster -> If you set Pattern, PIN or Password the Screen unlock may not work correctly.
- Workaround for Pattern: On fresh boot, you will need to wait a bit longer before you enter credentials.
- The waiting time is required on fresh boot only, the following unlocks are working normally.
How to install PixelExperience ROM For Google Pixel C
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.