About Moto G7 Plus
Moto G7 Plus came out in March 2019 which shipped with Android Pie 9.0. Moto G7 Plus is packed with a 6.2-inch and 4 GB of RAM with Snapdragon 636 chipset, Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, and 16 MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. PixOs ROM brings Android 10 support for Moto G7 Plus. The developer of the PixOs ROM for Moto G7 Plus is Allexwin50.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to Install PixOs ROM in Moto G7 Plus
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.