Early this month, PUBG Mobile 0.17.0 went live with a tonne of new features and modes such as Amusement Park Mode, New Airdrop Weapon: DBS, and many more.
Furthermore, the Season 12 Royale Pass has also been released to the game. Now, the developers are working on a new Evoground mode, called the Arctic Mode.
The PUBG Mobile developers unveiled the Arctic Mode in the patch notes of 0.17.0. The release date of the Arctic mode has also been confirmed officially.
Release Date Of Arctic Mode in PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile announced that the new Arctic Mode would be unlocked on April 13, 2020. The new Arctic Mode would be based on Classic Mode gameplay, where the arctic storms appear periodically in Vikendi. Players need to maintain and keep their body temperature high through different means. Otherwise, their health will decrease continuously.
The players can use numerous methods to maintain their body temperature to survive:
- They can use a lighter to light up a fire indoors and collect branches to add to the fire to increase the heat time.
- Hunt chickens to get raw chicken and roast it on the fire, and then consume the roast chicken to restore their body temperature.
- They can use items such as heat packs or heaters.
Along with this, a collection of other things would also be included in the mode to make it even more exciting that include
- Snowboards from the Winter Festival also appears in this mode for players to enjoy snowboarding.
- New Drones can scout the surrounding area, leading to new tactics.