About Redmi 4 Prime
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime was launched in November 2016 which shipped with Android 6.0.1. Redmi 4 Prime is packed with a 5.0-inch and 3 GB of RAM with Snapdragon 625 chipset, Li-Po 4100 mAh battery, and 13MP Camera.
Resurrection Remix brings Android 9 support for the Redmi 4 Prime. The developer of the Resurrection Remix for Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime is ShihabZzz.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install the Resurrection Remix On Redmi 4 Prime
If you are facing any issue during the installation process, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply