Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4
In this article, we will guide you how to Install Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4. Follow the below step by step guide to install Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4.
Xiaomi released Redmi Note 4 smartphone in January 2017. The Redmi Note 4 comes with a 5.5-inch display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. It comes with Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chip with 4GB of RAM. The phone packed with 64GB of internal storage which can be expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. It includes 13MP primary camera and a 5MP front camera shooter for selfies.
Resurrection Remix for Redmi Note 4 is now available for download. Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM is based on LineageOS, Slim, DU, Omni and pack of own RR codes. This makes your smartphone an awesome combination of customization, performance, power, and pack of new features. Many previous versions are tweaked with mods and included in this ROM by default.
Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4 is packed with latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat features which include features like adding screen overlays, the equalizer in the navigation bar, Gestures Anywhere Feature, Lockscreen shortcuts, more quick toggles and many more exciting features. As this is an initial release it may contain bugs. In short words, Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat is packed with all top custom ROMs. In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4.
- Follow the steps correctly, and at your own risk, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any problem or damage of your device.
- Custom ROM flash process will erase all data from the device, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your device has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Resurrection Remix for Redmi Note 4- LINK BROKEN
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix on Redmi Note 4
- Download Resurrection Remix ROM and GApps for Redmi Note 4 and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On Redmi Note 4
- Follow the below guide to install Custom ROMs for Redmi Note 4
- Install Custom ROM on Redmi Note 4
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps
- Install GApps on Redmi Note 4