About LG G5
LG G5 came out in April 2016 which shipped with Android Marshmallow 6.0.1. LG G5 is packed with a 5.3-inch and 4GB of RAM with Snapdragon 820 chipset, Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery, and 16MP Camera.
Android 9 Google’s 9th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. Resurrection Remix ROM brings Android 9 support for LG G5. The developer of the Resurrection Remix ROM for LG G5 is Jolt151.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- VoLTE and WiFi calling is not working.
- 5.0 Ghz Hotspot.
- Encrpytion is untested.
How to Install Resurrection Remix ROM in LG G5
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.