About OnePlus 7 Pro
OnePlus 7 Pro came out in May 2019 which shipped with Android Pie 9.0. OnePlus 7 Pro is packed with a 6.67-inch and 6-12GB of RAM with Snapdragon 855 chipset, Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, and 48MP Camera.
Android 9 Google’s 9th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. Resurrection Remix ROM brings Android 9 support for the OnePlus 7 Pro. The developer of the Resurrection Remix ROM for OnePlus 7 Pro is 8224Freak.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- Required firmware latest Oxygen OS 9.5.x firmware.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install Resurrection Remix ROM in OnePlus 7 Pro
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply