Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge started receiving the January 2020 security patch based on Android 8.0 Oreo as a part of the quarterly maintenance schedule. Now, the update is live with version G935FXXS7ETA7 in Spain. In this article, you can easily download and install the firmware manually on your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
This latest January 2020 Security Patch brings along improved system security for Galaxy S7 Edge with model number SM-G935F through Over the air (OTA) in a phased manner.
The update is soon expected to arrive at all the units in Spain. We recommend you to check for the update on your device. If you did not receive any update, then you can download it from the download links provided below and follow the installation guide to install this latest version on your device.
How To Check For The Software Updates?
The OTA update may take some time to appear on all the devices. So, you should manually check for the update by going to Settings >> System >> System Updates. If available, you can just download and install it.
Firmware Details: G935FXXS7ETA7
- Device Name – Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935F)
- Region – Spain
- Build Number – G935FXXS7ETA7
- Android OS Version – Android 8.0 Oreo
- Software Supported – ODIN
- Android Security Patch Level – 2020-01-01
How to Install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge?
If you are wondering, how do I install the firmware on Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge? When you do not receive the software update notification on your device. You can just download by clicking on the below links and further heading over to the installation guide of the firmware.
- This ROM is for the Galaxy S7 Edge variant only.
- Charge your smartphone for more than 60%.
- You will need a PC or Laptop and a USB cable.
- Keep backup of the data of your device completely.
- Make sure that you have downloaded all the required files, tools, and drivers on your PC.
If you want installation guide to flash Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, then check out