About Pixel 4 XL
Pixel 4 XL came out in October 2019 which shipped with Android Q. Pixel 4 XL is packed with a 6.3-inch and 6GB of RAM with Snapdragon 855 chipset, Li-Po 3700 mAh battery, and 16MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. Scorpion ROM brings Android 10 support for the Pixel 4 XL. The developer of the Scorpion ROM for Pixel 4 XL is dabug123.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install Scorpion ROM in Pixel 4 XL
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.