About Moto G6 Plus
Moto G6 Plus came out in May 2018 which shipped with Android 8.0 (Oreo). Moto G6 Plus is packed with 5.9 inches screen and 4/6 GB of RAM with Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 chipset, Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. StatiXOS ROM brings Android 10 support for the Moto G6 Plus. The developer of the StatiXOS ROM in Moto G6 Plus is Androbots.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- EIS in the video does not work. If you turn on then it will crash the camera app.
How to install StatiXOS ROM in Moto G6 Plus
Follow this guide to install the StatiXOS ROM in Moto G6 Plus.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA