About Mi 5s
Mi 5s came out in October 2016 which shipped with Android Marshmallow 6.0. Mi 5s is packed with a 5.15-inch and 3/4GB of RAM with Snapdragon 821 chipset, 3200 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. SuperiorOS ROM brings Android 10 support for the Mi 5s. The developer of the SuperiorOS ROM for Mi 5s is henmadx.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install SuperiorOS ROM in Mi 5s
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.