About Redmi Note 8/8T
About Xiaomi Redmi Note 8, which was released in 2019 September, With Android 9.0; MIUI 11 and with 48MP primary camera and selfie camera single 13MP. The battery has a 4000 mAh capacity, and the size is 6.3 ( 1080×2340 pixels) and the 3-6GB RAM.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T was released in 2019 November with Android 9.0, MIUI 10. This device has a 48 MP camera with 3/4 GB RAM. The battery has a 4000mAh capacity, which helps in the fast charging of the mobile.
The developer of SyberiaOS in Redmi Note 8/8T is TheHitMan, for Android10. It has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Location control, Privacy settings, Live Caption, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Wide-angle camera
- Macro camera
How to install SyberiaOS in Redmi Note 8/8T (Android 10)
Follow this guide to install the SyberiaOS in Redmi Note 8/8T (Android 10).
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply