About Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 was launched in August 2018 that shipped with Android 8.1. The device is packed with a 6.4-inch display and 6/ 8 GB RAM with Exynos 9810 Chipset, Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, and 12 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. The Galaxy Project ROM brings Android 9 support for Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The developer of The Galaxy Project ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 phone is djb77.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smarter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- The Galaxy Project ROM for Samsung Galaxy Note 9 – DOWNLOAD VIA ANDROIDFILEHOST, DOWNLOAD VIA MEGA
How to install The Galaxy Project ROM For Samsung Galaxy Note 9
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.