About Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus was launched in March 2018 that shipped with Android 8.0. The device is packed with a 6.2-inch display and 6 GB RAM with Exynos 9810, Li-Po 3500 mAh battery, and 12 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. The Galaxy Project brings Android 9 support for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus. The developer of The Galaxy Project ROM for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus phone is djb77.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- The Galaxy Project for Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus – DOWNLOAD VIA ANDROIDFILEHOST, DOWNLOAD VIA MEGA
How to install The Galaxy Project For Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply