About Mi 9T Pro / K20 Pro
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro was released in August 2019 with Android 9.0, MIUI 10 version. This device has a 48 MP camera with 6/8 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
Xiaomi K20 Pro was released in June 2019 with Android 9.0, MIUI 11 version. This device has a 48 MP camera with 6/8 GB RAM. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery.
The developer of Treskmod ROM for Mi 9T Pro / K20 Pro is Millan.SIS. Android 10 has a lot of features such as Gesture Navigations, Wi-Fi and QR codes, Location control, Privacy settings, Live Caption, and many more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install Treskmod ROM in Mi 9T Pro / K20 Pro
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply