About Redmi 5
Xiaomi Redmi 5 was launched in December 2017 which shipped with Android Oreo 7.1.2. Redmi 5 is packed with a 5.9-inch and 2-4 GB of RAM with Snapdragon 450 chipset, Li-Po 3300 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
XenonHD brings Android 9 support for the Xiaomi Redmi 5. The developer of the XenonHD for Redmi 5 is xDoge.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install the XenonHD On Redmi 5
If you are facing any issue during the installation process, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below.