About Redmi Note 4 MediaTek
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MediaTek was launched in August 2016 which shipped with Android 6.0. Redmi Note 4 MediaTek is packed with a 5.5-inch and 2 / 4 GB of RAM with Mediatek MT6797 Helio X20 chipset, Li-Po 4100 mAh battery, and 13MP Camera.
LineageOS 14.1 brings Android 7 support for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MediaTek. The developer of the LineageOS 14.1 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 MediaTek is sinanlenfom.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install the LineageOS 14.1 On Redmi Note 4 MediaTek
If you are facing any issue during the installation process, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below.
Leave a Reply