About Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
Sony Xperia Z1 Compact was launched in January 2014 that shipped with Android 4.3. The device is packed with a 4.3-inch and 2 GB RAM with Snapdragon 800 Chipset, Li-Po 2300 mAh battery, and 20 MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. AICP brings Android 10 support for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact. The developer of the AICP ROM for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact phone is SpiritCroc.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader on Sony Xperia Z1 Compact.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Generating QR Codes for wifi sharing is broken (AOSP bug for devices without biometric sensors)
How to install AICP For Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.