About Sony Xperia Z3
Sony Xperia Z3 was launched in September 2014 that shipped with Android 4.4.4. The device is packed with a 5.2-inch and 3 GB RAM with Snapdragon 801 Chipset, Li-Po 3100 mAh battery, and 20 MP Camera.
Android 9 is Google’s 9th version of Android update. AICP brings Android 9 support for Sony Xperia Z3. The developer of the AICP ROM for Sony Xperia Z3 phone is raschad.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- AICP for Sony Xperia Z3 – aicp_z3_p-14.0-UNOFFICIAL-20190527, aicp_z3_p-14.0-UNOFFICIAL-20190529
How to install AICP For Sony Xperia Z3
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.