About Sony Xperia XZ3
Sony Xperia XZ3 was launched in October 2018 that shipped with Android 9.0. The device is packed with a 6.0-inch display and 4 / 6 GB RAM with Snapdragon 845 Chipset, Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery, and 19 MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. AOSP ROM brings Android 10 support for Sony Xperia XZ3. The developer of AOSP ROM for Sony Xperia XZ3 phone is Sjll.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, you have to Unlock Bootloader
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Camera is under development.
How to install AOSP ROM For Sony Xperia XZ3
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.