About Samsung Galaxy S10
Samsung Galaxy S10 was launched in March 2019 that shipped with Android 9.0. The device is packed with a 6.1-inch display and 8 GB RAM with Exynos 9820 Chipset, Li-Po 3400 mAh battery, and 16 MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. BeyondROM brings Android 10 support for Samsung Galaxy S10. The developer of BeyondROM for Samsung Galaxy S10 phone is starbucks2010.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- BeyondROM for Samsung Galaxy S10 – Digi Link, Gdrive Link
- secure folder to be fixed
How to install BeyondROM For Samsung Galaxy S10
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply