About Galaxy J7
Galaxy J7 came out in June 2015 which shipped with Android Lolipop 5.1.1. Galaxy J7 is packed with a 5.5-inch and 1.5GB of RAM with Snapdragon 615 chipset, Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, and 13MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. crDroid ROM brings Android 10 support for Galaxy J7. The developer of the crDroid ROM for Galaxy J7 is zizoux7.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- VOLTE doesn’t work(not possible).
- Intensive 3d games have some issues when objects are moving.
- Some animations are broken(glitch).
How to Install crDroid ROM in Galaxy J7
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.