About Nexus 6
Nexus 6 came out in November 2014 which shipped with Android 5.0 (Lollipop). Nexus 6 is packed with 5.96 inches screen and 3 GB of RAM with Qualcomm APQ8084 Snapdragon 805 chipset, Non-removable Li-Po 3220 mAh battery, and 13 MP Camera.
CarbonROM brings Android 9 support for the Nexus 6. The developer of the CarbonROM in Nexus 6 is Myself5.
Features on Android 9
Android 9 has many new features such as Adaptive Battery and Brightness, a better overview, a smatter battery, improved notifications, app actions, digital wellbeing, native touch support. The main highlight of this version is gesture-based navigation.
Android 9 also offers New Accessibility Menu, New Screenshot Shortcut, Enhanced Security Features, Quick and Easy Screen Rotation, Volume and Sound Enhancements, and more.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to install CarbonROM in Nexus 6
Follow this guide to install the CarbonROM in Nexus 6.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA