Unlock Bootloader on Any Google Nexus Device, we can also say that it’s the bios of the Android Device, Bootloader which checks for hardware initiation, kernel check, and ramdisk which turns and gives permission to boot the Android Device, the bootloader which is similar to bios which are similar to any Gadget device from Laptop to PCs and even the gaming consoles these days, so by unlocking the bootloader we can install Custom ROMS, Custom Kernel, Rooting your Android Device, Backing up your Android device to the root directory and many more, unlocking bootloader may breach your security and due to this to tackle the Smartphone Manufacturers have kept that if your Unlock your Bootloader it may void your Warranty.
Many users like to customize their phones to make it more fun and amazing to use. Google Nexus comes with bootloader locked, so if you want to install any custom ROM or custom recovery or Kernels you need to Unlock Bootloader on Google Nexus Devices.
By this article, you can unlock bootloader and root your Android Device and if your device is like new it may take some time to create ROMs and create custom bootloaders for your device and kernels which makes your device more efficient It allows you to customize the functions, unbrick the device and gain more control of your device. Unlock Bootloader on Google Nexus Device.
- Follow this guide carefully or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Unlocking Bootloader may wipe your data. Better take a full backup.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to unlock bootloader on Google Nexus Device.
- Download and Install ADB drivers on your PC.
- In your device, Enable the USB debugging on your device after
- Enable ‘Developer Options’ by going to ‘About phone’
- And tapping build number 7 times.
- In PC, Open the ADB folder in C: Drive
- In ADB Folder, press “Shift + Right mouse key”
- And tap on the “Open command window here.”
- Now connect your device to the PC using a USB data cable.
- To ensure your device is connected properly, execute the below command.
- Boot your device into “Fastboot” mode and give the following command
adb reboot bootloader
- Execute the following command to unlock the bootloader
fastboot oem unlock
- Done. Your device bootloader is unlocked.
And now you have successfully unlocked Bootloader on your Google Nexus Device.