Download Android Oreo Gapps (Gapps for Android 8.0 Oreo)
Gapps for Android 8.0 Oreo: Google has officially introduced the latest version of Android which is Android 8.0 Oreo.Android 8.0 will be initially available on Google pixel and Nexus devices. Google also said that they are working to make Android 8.0 Oreo available for Motorola, Samsung, Sony, HTC, LG, Nokia, Huawei and Check your Device Here. Google also added by saying that Android 8.0 Oreo will be Smarter, faster and most powerful than ever.Android 8.0 will be following the release date of Android Nougat in last summer.Android Oreo comes with quicker Boot (Twice as faster than previous one) and apps will launch faster as well.There are also some Preloaded apps in android Oreo which helps in making efficient use of resources like Memory, CPU and data usage which ultimately helps in increasing the battery life.
GApps (Google Apps) is must for every android user who installed the custom recovery. Generally, CyanogenMod, Lineage OS, and AOSP based ROMs are not inbuilt with Google apps. Users, if they want to use, have to flash separately GApps zip files.
Download Gapps for Android 8.0 Oreo
Make sure your device has custom recovery options installed, like TWRP or CWM.
It is best suited for higher Android versions. It comes with a variety of choices. Make sure to check your device compatibility before you download them.
- ARM devices:
- ARM64 devices:
Steps to Install GApps on your Android devices
- Download Gapps from above link and save the downloaded zip file into your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the Gapps zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After selecting the Gapps zip file, do swipe to confirm flash to begin the installation process.
- Once the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- After flashing Gapps, reboot your device from the main menu.