Official Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S8: Samsung Galaxy S8 is released in March 2017. Samsung Galaxy S8 the top 10 trending smartphones in 2017. Samsung Galaxy S8 is packed with a 5.80-inch display with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels at a 570 PPI. The phone includes 64GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card. Samsung Galaxy S8 packed with a 12-megapixel primary camera and an 8-megapixel front facing camera for selfies.
As we all know Lineage OS is live now and CyanogenMod is officially shutdown, and according to their official blog, it will be replaced by lineage OS. There will be no CyanogenMod ROM support for any device in future, so Cm14.1, i.e., CyanogenMod 14/14.1 was the last CyanogenMod ROM. Therefore, here comes the latest unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S8.
Lineage OS 14.1 ROM is based on Android Nougat. This ROM includes some new features like stability improvements and bug fixes. Lineage OS 14.1 brings the new look with improved battery performance, multi-window view, and many eye-catching features.
Follow the below systematic guide to install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S8. To flash Lineage Os 14.1, you need TWRP custom recovery installed on your device. It may contain bugs and may not be usable as the daily driver. Follow the guide below to install unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S8.
- This guide is for Samsung Galaxy S8 [N950F/FD] only.
- Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S8
- Backup your device data.
- Follow this guide carefully, or else it may lead to brick your device.
- Maintain at least 50-60% of charging to prevent accidental shutdown.
Steps to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 on Samsung Galaxy S8
- Download LineageOS 14.1 ROM and GApps for Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S8 and Transfer both files to your device
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- Follow the below guide to install Custom ROMs for Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S8
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps
Comment down your feedback on Lineage OS 14.1.