About Realme X2 Pro
Realme X2 Pro came out in October of 2019 which shipped with Android 9.0 (Pie). Realme X2 Pro is packed with 6.5 inches screen and 6/12 GB of RAM with Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ chipset, Non-removable Li-Po 4000 mAh battery, and 64MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 17.1 brings Android 10 support for the Realme X2 Pro. The developer of the LineageOS 17.1 in Realme X2 Pro is Karthik mostwanted.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be at least 80% charged while doing this process to experience the uninterrupted installation.
How to install LineageOS 17.1 in Realme X2 Pro
Follow this guide to install the LineageOS 17.1 in Realme X2 Pro.
If you are facing any issue while installing, then comment and ask your questions.
Source – XDA