About Sony Xperia XZ1
Sony Xperia XZ1 was launched in September 2017 that shipped with Android 8.0. The device is packed with a 5.2-inch display and 4 GB RAM with Snapdragon 835 Chipset, Li-Po 2700 mAh battery, and 19 MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 17.1 ROM brings Android 10 support for Sony Xperia XZ1. The developer of LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Sony Xperia XZ1 phone is derf elot.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, you have to Unlock Bootloader
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- IMS does not work (it is completely disabled for now)
- The Sony camera sometimes stops working after flashing a new build. Disabling it, deleting all its data and re-enabling it should (randomly) make it work again – for me sometimes the next morning
How to install LineageOS 17.1 ROM For Sony Xperia XZ1
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.