About Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact was launched in October 2017 that shipped with Android 8.0. The device is packed with a 4.6-inch display and 4 GB RAM with Snapdragon 835 Chipset, Li-Po 2700 mAh battery, and 19 MP Camera.
Android 10, Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 17.1 ROM brings Android 10 support for Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact. The developer of LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact phone is modpunk.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, inbuilt Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features are native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade, the Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc are improved.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, you have to Unlock Bootloader
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- Stock camera not working after upgrade (Workaround: Charge the phone over the night with power on)
- UnifiedNlp doesn’t work with LineageOS 17.1 yet
- IMS does not fully work for some carriers yet
- Spell checking doesn’t switch if you change keyboards
How to install LineageOS 17.1 ROM For Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.