About Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
Sony Xperia Z5 Premium was launched in September 2015 that shipped with Android 5.1.1. The device is packed with a 5.5-inch and 3 GB RAM with Snapdragon 810 Chipset, Li-Po 3430 mAh battery, and 23 MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 17.1 brings Android 10 support for Sony Xperia Z5 Premium. The developer of the LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Sony Xperia Z5 Premium phone is Joel16.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader on Sony Xperia Z5 Premium.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
- WiFi Mac address
- Camera / Camcorder
- Deep sleep
- Wireless Cast
- Hardware Encryption
- SMS Sending (receiving works fine for the most part)
How to install LineageOS 17.1 For Sony Xperia Z5 Premium
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.
Leave a Reply