About Moto G6
Moto G6 came out in April 2018 which shipped with Android Oreo 8.0. Moto G6 is packed with a 5.7-inch and 3/4GB of RAM with Snapdragon 450 chipset, Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery, and 12MP Camera.
Android 10 Google’s 10th version of Android update brings a lot of bells and whistles with a new overhaul on the security and permissions. LineageOS 17.1 ROM brings Android 10 support for Moto G6. The developer of the LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Moto G6 is AgentICS.
Features on Android 10
New features like native dark mode support, Call recording, Native Screen Recording, New System Gestures, Enhanced Core app permissions more security features native to Android 10.
Android 10 also offers In-call screening, Multi-camera API, 5G support, improved call quality, bubble feature, live caption, and more. With this upgrade which improves Battery Life, Focus Mode, etc.
- Follow the instructions properly.
- For Custom ROM, a user has to install ADB Drivers – Windows | Mac.
- First, take the full backup then unlock the bootloader.
- After that, install the TWRP.
- Your device should be 80% charge while doing this process.
How to Install LineageOS 17.1 ROM in Moto G6
If you are facing any issue while installing then comment and ask your questions.