Custom ROMs for LeEco Le 2
In this article, we have listed best custom ROMs for LeEco Le 2. Also, refer XDA development page for more details and features. Find the below table of custom ROMs for LeEco Le 2.
LeEco Le 2 is the budget-friendly smartphone with a sleek design, powerful specifications which perform like the top tier Android smartphone. LeEco Le 2 is packed with a 5.5-inch Gorilla Glass Scratch Resistant display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels at 401 PPI and 3GB of RAM with MT6797 Helio X20 chipset and Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
What is ROM and custom ROM?
ROM stands for read-only-memory. A custom ROM will change the Android operating system with a new firmware. Most of the people flash a custom ROM on their device for better performance, better battery life, different features, more stable and faster ROM and to remove the bloatware stock applications put on the operating system by company.
For flashing a custom ROMs on LeEco Le 2 your device must have been installed a custom recovery. In this post, we’ll tell you all the steps in easy words. Below you can find the download links of Custom ROMs for LeEco Le 2 with XDA developer page. Read and proceed carefully:
- Follow the steps correctly, and at your own risk, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any problem or damage of your device.
- Unlock Bootloader of LeEco Le 2
- Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2
- Unlock Bootloader of LeEco Le 2
- Custom ROM flash process will erase all data from the device, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your device has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
|Android 8.1 Oreo [AospExtended]|
|ResurrectionRemix-v5.7.4 for Leeco Le 2|
|[ROM] [X52x] [OFFICIAL] [7.1.2] DarkNess-reDefined|
|[ROM] [X52x] [7.1.2] PURE NEXUS PROJECT [AOSP] [OMS] [24-05-2017]|
|[ROM] [X52x] [UNOFFICIAL] [7.1.1] GZR VALIDUS OS [OMS/DUI]||ROM Not Available|
|[OFFICIAL][7.1.2_r2][CEO][X52X] XenonHD 7.1|
|[ROM][7.1.2_r29][OFFICIAL] AospExtended ROM V4.5 [OMS/DUI]|
|[ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] AIM ROM [OMS/DUI] LeEco Le 2|
|[ROM][CEO][X52X][OFFICIAL][7.1.2]Team OctOS Oct-N LeEco 2|
|[ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] AIM ROM v2.5 [OMS/DUI] LeEco Le2|
|[ROM] [X52x] [UNOFFICIAL] [7.1.1] GZR TESLA [OMS]|
|Colt OS N|
|[ROM][7.1.2_r11][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL]CosmicOS | Le2|
|[ROM] [7.1.2] [LeEco Le 2] [OMS] ViperOS v2.1 [UNOFFICIAL]|
|[ROM][7.1.2_r33] [FINAL Nougat] [UNOFFICIAL] Dirty Unicorns v-11.6 [OMS/DUI]|
|Bliss Rom for LeEco Le 2|
|[ROM] [7.1.2] [LeEco Le 2] [OMS] OwnRom v4.0 [UNOFFICIAL]|
|[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][MarshMallow 6.0.1][CEO] X52X [Snapdragon]PAC-ROM MM||Links Not Working|
|[ROM][7.1.2][UNOFFICIAL] OMNI [TESTING]|
|Legend Rom N|
|[ROM] [X52x] AOSP-CAF ROM for LeEco Le 2|
|Liquid Dark Rom|
|7.1.2 || Ground Zero ROMs || Tesla - Tipsy - Validus || UNOFFICIAL|
|[ROM] [X52x] [OFFICIAL] [7.1.2] Emotion OS For LeEco Le 2|
|[ROM] [X52x] [OFFICIAL] [7.1.2] AOKP [NIGHTLY] [OMS]|
|[ROM] [X52x] [UNOFFICIAL] [7.1.1] GZR TIPSY [OMS]|
Note: Do refer XDA links for more details and features
Steps to Install Custom ROMs on LeEco Le 2
- Download Custom ROM and GApps for LeEco Le 2 and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- Follow the below guide to install Custom ROMs for LeEco Le 2
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps