Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat on LeEco Le 2: Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat for LeEco Le 2 is now available for download. Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat ROM is based on Lineage OS, Slim, DU, Omni and pack of own RR codes. This makes your smartphone an awesome combination of customization, performance, power, and pack of new features. Many previous versions are tweaked with mods and included in this ROM by default.
Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat on LeEco Le 2 is packed with latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat features which include features like adding screen overlays, the equalizer in the navigation bar, Gestures Anywhere Feature, Lockscreen shortcuts, more quick toggles and many more exciting features. As this is an initial release it may contain bugs. In short words, Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat is packed with all top custom ROMs. In this article, we will guide you how to download and install Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat on LeEco Le 2.
- Follow the steps correctly, and at your own risk, you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any problem or damage of your device.
- Unlock Bootloader of LeEco Le 2
How To Unlock Bootloader on LeEco Le 2
- Install TWRP Recovery on Android
- How To Install TWRP Recovery on LeEco Le 2
- Custom ROM flash process will erase all data from the device, take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Make sure your device has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- LeEco Le 2 X520
- LeEco Le 2 X526
- LeEco Le 2 X527
Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat for LeEco Le 2
- IR Bug – Make SELinux Permissive And Use ZaZa app from Play Store to use the IR Blaster
- Rare Camera FC or Quality Issue – Use Footej Camera from Play Store for a better Camera Experience
- Random Flashlight Toggle Bug – IDK why that’s happening :V
Steps to Install Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat on LeEco Le 2
- Download Custom ROM and GApps for LeEco Le 2 and Transfer both files to your device
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Backup your device via nandroid backup (Follow the guide in the link below)
- How To Create & Restore Nandroid Backup On LeEco Le 2
- Follow the below guide to install Custom ROMs for LeEco Le 2
- Install Custom ROM on LeEco Le 2
- After Flashing the ROM, flash the GApps
- Install GApps on LeEco Le 2